Clash of Clans: Beginner's Guide
This is a list of tips for beginning players, when you don't know anything about Clash of Clans.
- The army you build is only for attacking, they will not defend your base when you get attacked.
- Only your clan mates can help you defend your base. You have to repair the Clan Castle and join a clan to get defensive support.
- When you attack, the army you dispense to attack the enemy's base will be gone when you return to your base.
- Everyone talks about vegetation growing back after you remove them. But what they don't tell you is that the vegetation do not need to grow back on the same spot. You don't have to worry about where the vegetation was when you removed it, because it will grow back in a random location.
- Although decoration do not play a direct role in base defense, they do get in the way of the enemy troops. You can use decoration to funnel the enemy.
- Save all your gems for "Builder's Hut". Do not use it on anything else, unless you are willing to pay real money to play Clash of Clans.
- When you are in game, you cannot get attacked. You also cannot attack another player that is in game. The game will kick you out if you are not actively doing something in the game.
- There are no reasons to keep vegetation and boulders around, unless you just happen to like them on your map.
- If you have a shield, you will lose it if you attempt to find an online opponent to attack. You will lose the shield even if you decide not to attack and return to base.
- You will not lose your shield if you attack the bases in the single player campaign.
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.
56 Users Online
Copyright © 2004 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.