: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

idrive Jumper

I need a jumper for 2nd garage open, so I acn control my 2nd lights, either one of my idrive do not have a jumper. Do any know where I can obtain one

Eddie L. Davenport Jr
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 07:20:25 +0400

What does a "jumper" look like? Is it a old school computer motherboard jumper? Does it look like the jumpers shown in this "Genie 912 Remote Control Replacement" thread?

Chieh Cheng
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:04:17 +0400 is the Old School computer jumper. I needed one for my I-drive and pulled it off an old hard drive.

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:51:33 +0400

On Amazon: StarTech 2.54mm Standard Computer Jumper Caps - 100 Pack JUMPER254 - Black

Chieh Cheng
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 03:38:04 +0400

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 10 + 5?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.

Articles | Wiki
Forums | Latest | RSS
Library | Links | News
Search | Store | Help

146 Users Online

Hacking Digital Cameras
Fun for Photographers

Amazon Associate

Copyright © 2004 - 2024. All Rights Reserved.