Preparation Before "Factory data reset" on Android
Every once in a while, you'll want to perform a "Factory data reset" on your Android phone. But if you do it haphazardly without thinking, you could lose a lot of data. (Yah, that happened to me recently.) So I decided to make a list of things that you'd want to back up before doing the reset:
1. Photos and videos that you've shot. Usually these are in the DCIM folder in the SD Card directory.
2. Download folder. Have you downloaded something recently in this folder that you'd like to keep?
3. Have you added ringtones that you'd like to keep?
4. Have you downloaded music that you'd like to keep?
5. Have you downloaded movies that you'd like to keep?
6. Text messages.
7. Data in various apps. Look through all of the apps installed on your phone (in the launcher). Do you have data in them that are not on a cloud storage or somewhere else? Time to back them up manually.
Time to add another one:
8. Google Authenticator (or any other authentictaors).
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
Title: Google Play "Authentication is required."
Title: Hacker in My Android Phone and in My Android Tablet
Spam Control | * indicates required field
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.
87 Users Online
Copyright © 2004 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.